San Joaquin County
God - Family - Country - Constitution - Liberty
MISSION & HISTORY.
The mission of the California Republican Assembly is:
• to be a responsible constitutional voice for the fiscal and social betterment of California and the nation.
• to sponsor public forums which provide for the expression of constitutional political points of view.
• to review the performance of our elected leaders and evaluate their adherence to constitutional principles.
• to seek out and encourage qualified constitutional Republican candidates to run for public office.
• to guide and assist Republican candidates in their campaigns for local, state, and national offices, and
• to increase Republican voter registration.
providing information on candidates and legislation
providing opportunities to get involved
providing resources and tools